Basic services :
- Approximate 3d printing service price is 10-15 eur/h. Factors affecting prices is complexity of the object, selected resolution and print material. Minimum order price is 12 eur.
- For regular customers and buyers who buy large amount of objects get discount prices!
- Price for modeling service – starting from 14 eur/h.
Price for extra service:
- Printed object drilling, sanding, gluing, painting – from 5 eur
STEPS FOR RECEIVING PRODUCT
1. You send us the details of the model that you want to print ( with the completed form in section“Order”).
2. With a help of a program we calculate the weight of a detail and depending on your chosen tariff, calculate the price for printing, as well as add additional costs in case modeling or finishing services are used.
3.We e-mail you a bill that has to be paid in advance or at the time you receive your order.
4. When the detail is printed you will receive a second e-mail with an invitation to receive the order in the office or you will be informed that order has been sent out.
For approximate weight calculation you can use program “MakerWare”.
IN CASE YOU DON’T HAVE A MODEL OR YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT THE MODELING SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT US IN THE FREE FORM.
PAYMENT AND RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
Receiving your order.
1. In the office– you can receive your order free of charge in the shop “ieskaties.lv” located in: Dzelzavas street 74-203, Riga. Working hours: 10:00-18:00 (Monday-Friday).
2.Delivery by mail – payment in accordance with the Latvian postal existing rates.
1. Payment with bank transfer in full upon receipt of invoice. A product can be obtained in the office or by mail.
2. Payment in cash on arrival can only be used for products whose total manufacturing price is below 30 euros. A product can only be obtained in the office.